Tuesday, December 9, 2014

To Hell with Thieves (UPDATED)

Someone who offered to help me clean out my garage, just stole my iPad. It has a lock code on it, and I don't think that there's anything he can do other than post things in my name until it locks up. But...

You who took my property, you know who you are. Bring it back or else. Oh I'm not going to do anything to you. But watch out for God.

Excuse me while I change my passwords.

UPDATE: It pays not to panic. Darmon Thornton  reminded me that iPads and iPhones can be remotely found and locked. So that's what I've done.

Read my column at Da Tech Guy Blog on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

And please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: my new novel, this blog, my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going.



No comments: