Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Down-Sizing My Storage Space

Of course, you remember--and helped save--my belongings at Public Storage. Well, one of the reasons that the account became overdue is that there are valuable things inside of the container which I have been trying to sell for almost two years via both eBay and Craig's List.

One of these items is, actually, a whole bunch of items: my great-aunt's old china. Surely one of you knows someone who could use it.

Dessert Bowls

There are many things in the storage which I won't sell--including a bit of dinnerware that belonged to my great-grandmother. However, I think that this ware could use a new home and be put to good use.

If you live in SoCal, it would be easy to swing by. I promise I won't hurt you!


Please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: A Roof Over My Head, my Storage Facility, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!



No comments: