Saturday, October 31, 2015

What Should I Write About?

So, I asked people what they wanted me to write about and they’re not giving me much. Some want me to write about the 2016 GOP presidential candidates, specifically, why I think Donald Trump has been planted into the process.

To be honest, it seems like a waste of effort to write about politics and politicians. I read what people write in defense of their guy/girl and it’s like reading Tiger Beat. People in the same party are ready to tear each other’s eyes out over criticism of their candidate.

It’s like electing a savior. Isn’t that how we screwed up last time? Did I mention Trump? I did.

He playing you all and it's depressing to watch. But, like the present occupant of the White House, Trump's candidacy is not the problem, but a symptom of the problem: the intentional rot of the American political process. It's dead, Jim.

Any more topical suggestions?

Please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: A Roof Over My Head, my Storage Facility, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!


4 comments:

og said...

Write about your journey into and out of homelessness. Write about what brought you to enlist and the term of your enlistment. Write about the people who raised you, and influenced you, and helped to make you who you are. Write about your relationship with the Creator.


Just write.

Marla Hughes said...

I would like to read your views on what it means to be you here in the US from a political perspective. I *think* I know where you come down on the political spectrum but I'd like to have you say it and explain your reasoning for your positions from an ideological standpoint.

D.C. Thornton said...

What Og said. Just write. There's more to life than politics.

Are you still working on Arlen's Harem?

baldilocks said...

Marla: that might be a repost.

Darmon: I have a plan to re-work it.