Saturday, October 31, 2015

What Should I Write About?

So, I asked people what they wanted me to write about and they’re not giving me much. Some want me to write about the 2016 GOP presidential candidates, specifically, why I think Donald Trump has been planted into the process.

To be honest, it seems like a waste of effort to write about politics and politicians. I read what people write in defense of their guy/girl and it’s like reading Tiger Beat. People in the same party are ready to tear each other’s eyes out over criticism of their candidate.

It’s like electing a savior. Isn’t that how we screwed up last time? Did I mention Trump? I did.

He playing you all and it's depressing to watch. But, like the present occupant of the White House, Trump's candidacy is not the problem, but a symptom of the problem: the intentional rot of the American political process. It's dead, Jim.

Any more topical suggestions?

Please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: A Roof Over My Head, my Storage Facility, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!


Post a Comment