Saturday, November 7, 2015

God is Putting the Bums Out of My Life

I was going to put another Bum on Blast. This time the loan was minimal; but the payback has been promised for over a month, then again on the fourth of this month. Promises were not kept. 

It would have not been a big deal, except for the fact that I now have bills to pay and, there, small amounts of money make a difference. I let this person know this. The response? Again, disappearance with no explanation. 

Again, it's not the money it's the attitude.

This was a person who begged me for help--both monetarily and spiritually--when he needed it. Crying like a baby. And I helped, even when I didn't feel like it. I spent six hours praying with him an reading the Word of God with him. 

And God answered his prayers.

It's interesting that both persons who left me high and dry without the courtesy of communication called themselves Christians. Yes, I know: CINOs. But the thing is this: I feel sorrier for them than I would for an unbeliever.
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
So, I'm not going to put this particular bum's name out there. I'll bask in God's blessings and be grateful for the separation. And I'll even pray for God to have mercy on these people. They'd better hope He's feeling generous.

Please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: Kenya Trip, A Roof Over My Head, my Storage Facility, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!


No comments: