Monday, December 28, 2015

Best Grassroots Blogs--Da Tech Guy Blog

For Da Tech Guy Blog from Director Blue:
Da Tech Guy: A cadre of seven bloggers orchestrated by syndicated radio host Da Tech Guy

Winner - 2014 Fabulous 50 Blog Awards

I'm content to have been a small part of this. Thanks to Peter Ingemi aka Da Tech Guy for allowing that to happen.

FUNDRAISER UPDATE: The goal is $1500 in sales and donations by December 31. As of today at 11:30 AM PT, there have been 14 donations totaling $1144.00 and one sale totaling $10.99, for a grand total of $1154.99. Almost there. Thank you!


Please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: Kenya Trip, A Roof Over My Head, my Storage Facility, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!



No comments: