Monday, December 14, 2015

Correlation, Causation...or Counter?


Today from President Obama at a short Pentagon briefing:


Right before the Paris Terror Attack, he said this:
We've contained ISIS.
And right before the San Bernardino Terror Attack (recorded hours before it) , he said this:
ISIL is not going to pose an existential threat to us, they are a dangerous organization like al Qaeda was, but we have hardened our defenses, our homeland has never been more protected by more effective intelligence and law enforcement professionals at every level than they are now.
It may be coincidence--except that I don't believe in those.

God has called our president a liar twice. BIRM. Will He do it a third time?

Heads up and eyes open. And keep listening.

(Thanks to the Victory Girls)

FUNDRAISER UPDATE: The goal is $1500 in sales and donations by December 15. As of today at 1:30 PM PT, there have been 11 donations totaling $454.00 and one sale totaling $10.99, for a grand total of $464.99. Thank you!


Please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: Kenya Trip, A Roof Over My Head, my Storage Facility, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!


4 comments:

og said...

I get the feeling the left feels that the horrors perpetrated by muslims only happen to other people, at least.

baldilocks said...

Did you read my first post this morning?

og said...

Indeed, that was sort of entwined with this.

og said...

Indeed, that was sort of entwined with this.