Sunday, December 6, 2015

Reading Stuff Before Church (12/6/15)

Actually, much of this is planned reading for after church.

Where is the Go-Pro Camera Footage?

Another child of wealth and privilege becomes a terrorist--I still don't believe that's her real name.

Marine Reading List

Bracken: Tet, Take Two – Islam’s 2016 European Offensive

In which my old boss says 'Molon Labe'

(Thanks to Paul D. and to Oregon Muse at Ace's place)

FUNDRAISER UPDATE: The goal is $1500 in sales and donations by December 15. As of today at 8:00 AM PT, there have been nine donations totaling $365.00 and one sale totaling $10.99, for a grand total of $370.99. Thank you!

Please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: Kenya Trip, A Roof Over My Head, my Storage Facility, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!


No comments: