Wednesday, March 16, 2016

My Da Tech Guy Blog Posts in February 2016

Usually, I post my monthly DaTechGuyBlog digest at the beginning of the following month. But since returning to the United States on February 29th, I have been trying to get back into my patterns in many areas and had forgotten about this until today. Most of the posts are about the Kenya trip.

Destination: Kenya
Natural Maintenance
Battle Account in the PC Wars
Antonin Scalia, 1936-2016
Kenya: Not There Yet
Why Christians Should Read the Old Testament
Sojourn in Kenya: Acorn Meets Tree
Sojourn in Kenya: Surveying the Ancestral Lands

Maasai Mara University Town Campus; I think this is the one near Kisii.
Yes, I am still editing the photos.

Don't forget: every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning DaTechGuyBlog. Tuesday's post: Looking for a Savior in All the Wrong Places.

This is my JOB. It pays for: A Roof Over My Head, allows me to write My Next Book, Utilities--especially Internet and COFFEE !





Post a Comment