Friday, December 1, 2017

My November 2017 Post Digest from Da Tech Guy Blog

Icon of Ugly Hollywood
As regular readers know, I post these digests once a month. This month, I'm starting a new feature: my favorite quote from me.

Newsweek Magazine says that quoting oneself is plagiarism, so rest assured that I have asked myself for permission to do this.

Here it is:
I really don’t care about the legal sex lives of Pretty Hollywood or Ugly Hollywood, as long as I don’t have to give them my money to clean up their messes. And at least with Pretty Hollywood – and with the National Felon League – I can’t be extorted by them for hush-money.
Therefore, Ugly Hollywood is far uglier and far more dangerous than the Pretty one.
As one of my friends pointed out, the Founding Fathers would be OPSEC OPSEC OPSEC by now.
Opinion Puppeteering — Also, I Told You So
Fill the Space of Your Soul or Something Else Will
Short Observation About the Two Hollywoods
Death of the NSA
Telling the Truth Isn’t For the Faint of Heart
Hollywood and DC: Never Our Betters and Often Much Worse
There’s More Than One Way to Purge
Personal Honor

Every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning DaTechGuyBlog

When you hit the Tip Jar, it helps pays for: A Roof Over My Head, Food, Gasoline, Car Insurance, the writing of My Next Book(s), and Utilities--especially Internet and COFFEE! Yes, coffee is a utility. 




No comments: