Monday, October 2, 2017

My September 2017 Post Digest from Da Tech Guy Blog

Something new: I realize that, for whatever reason, people don't necessarily have time to read every post in the monthly digests of my writings at DaTechGuyBlog, so I've marked the ones I'd like you to read.

Yardsticks
Not-so-black people picking cotton

Tangled Web of Dictators With Nukes
Tribalism is Natural Recommended
About the Weather, Man
We Already Know What Happened
Cottoned
Pouring the Concrete for Marxism’s Earthly Foundation Recommended
Of Dead Geese and Distractions Removed Recommended
How People Respond to Others When Self is the Focus

Every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning Da Tech Guy Blog.

When you hit the Tip Jar, it helps pays for: A Roof Over My Head, Food, Gasoline, Car Insurance, the writing of My Next Book(s), and Utilities--especially Internet and COFFEE! Yes, coffee is a utility. 


Post a Comment