Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Why There are So Few Christians Among the Syrian Refugees to the US

US Senator Tom Cotton (R-AR) says that there is "unintentional discrimination" in the referral system (warning: Biden autoplay).
State Department figures released Monday showed that the current system overwhelmingly favors Muslim refugees. Of the 2,184 Syrian refugees admitted to the United States so far, only 53 are Christians while 2,098 are Muslim, the Christian News Service reported.
There is a more likely reason...

The Christians are dead. ISIS has murdered most of them.

How soon we forget.

FLASHBACK APRIL 2015: Muslims throw Christians overboard for praying to Jesus instead of Allah.

A vision of the future?

(Thanks to Mike and to Marla for the reminders)

Please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: Kenya Trip, A Roof Over My Head, my Storage Facility, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!


No comments: