Here are my top traffic attractors from last year. Three Instalanches. I excluded blegging posts and the elegy for Jeniffer Dawa Ochieng--mother of my Kenyan siblings.
- "I'm So Afraid of Violent Trump That I'm Going to Break Things, Burn Things, and Beat People"
- Memories: When the Press Failed to Recognize a Real Turkey
- Exposure: BLMs Love White People
- The Real Purpose of the Bathroom Wars: Chaos
- Christians Should Fear God and not Clinton
- Last Week’s Opened Wounds
- This Video Thing is Addicting
- Hillary Mishandles Classified Info? Trump’s Fault
- The Military is Riding Strapped…Again
- Alt-Right Trumpism: Russia-bots or Americans?
Donald Trump and Our Current Level of Deception.
My thinking has only slightly changed since it was first posted; the fundamentals remain. Some of you know that I voted for him and will think "does she still think he's a plant?" Answer: I haven't yet ruled it out. Too soon.
Have I managed to annoy everyone? Well, it won't be the first time.
Every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning Da Tech Guy Blog Latest Blog post: Lie Architecture.
This is my JOB. It pays for: A Roof Over My Head, the writing of My Next Book(s), and Utilities--especially Internet and COFFEE! Yes, coffee is a utility.