|The brothers Biden|
The task set before me until Wednesday: adding links -- where I can -- to
Thank you for all the links and your hits on my Tip Jar are very much appreciated.
And of utmost importance ... please keep me covered with your prayers.
51. The Obama White House illegally ordered the General Services Administration to instruct the Federal Protective Service to not arrest Occupy Portland protesters who trespassed on federal property.
52. The Obama Health and Human Services (HHS) illegally waived the work requirements put in place by welfare-reform legislation.
53. Despite creating a “transparency” Website to track the stimulus spending of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, the Obama administration did not provide accurate figures, funding agency names, fiscal years, recipient names, or recipient zip codes.
54. The Obama Federal Communications Commission (FCC) awarded a lucrative free-phone contract to TracFone, whose Android phones did not meet the requirements of the program and whose CEO F. J. Pollack was an Obama donor and frequent White House visitor.
55. The Obama Federal Elections Commission (FEC) illegally allowed foreign contributions to Obama’s two presidential campaigns.
56. Joe Biden personally approved of stimulus funds that were provided to companies that had donated to Obama.
57. James Biden—younger brother of vice president Joe Biden—was a partner in HillStone International, which the Obama administration awarded a $1.5 billion contract for residential construction in Iraq, despite the company having no experience in the field.
58. The Obama Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and Labor Department illegally promised defense contractors during sequestration that if the contractors did not issue Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification (WARN) Act notices, the government would pay the costs of court-determined liability, plant closures, and mass layoffs; the WARN Act clearly states that such notices must be given.
59. The Obama Administration ignored the Regulatory Flexibility Act, which requires that the government create a summary for all proposed regulations likely to have a significant economic impact.
60. The Obama Justice Department filed baseless lawsuits against banks, allowing them to settle if they donated to leftist activist groups such as La Raza.
Obama’s Federal Communications Commission (FCC) imposed net neutrality despite lacking any legal authority to do so.
61. The Obama EPA illegally imposed cap-and-trade after Congress defeated the legislation.
62. Obama Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Kathleen Sebelius rewrote the Supreme Court's ruling in NFIB v. Sebelius to allow HHS to continue coercing states into implementing parts of ObamaCare's Medicaid expansion.
63. The Obama Federal Housing Administration went bankrupt because it illegally ignored the congressionally mandated minimum capital reserve fund of 2% of all Insurance-in-Force.
64. The Obama Departments of Justice and Education illegally and unconstitutionally used Title IX to equate “gender identity” with biological sex; this allowed the Obama administration to punish schools for having separate showers, locker rooms, and bathrooms for men and women.
65. The Obama Department of Homeland Security ordered Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to not arrest Senator Bob Menendez’s illegal-alien intern until after Election Day.
66. The Obama IRS illegally imposed licensing fees on tax preparers.
67. The Obama Department of Energy (DOE) gave 80 percent of its “green energy” loans to companies owned or run by Obama financial backers; the Government Accountability Office (GAO) was highly critical of the way the DOE doled out guaranteed loans and grants, complaining that the process appeared “arbitrary” and lacked transparency.
68. The Obama Department of Justice illegally sued to block mergers of foreign-owned companies in the US.
69. Standard & Poor's was the only ratings agency to downgrade the U.S. credit rating; S&P then became the only ratings agency that the Obama Department of Justice sued for fraud in regard to ratings of bonds backed by subprime mortgages.
70. The Obama National Cancer Institute of the National Institute of Health falsely claimed in a study that the Tea Party was astroturf created by the tobacco industry and the Koch brothers.
71. Obama Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Lisa P. Jackson illegally used an e-mail account under the name of Richard Windsor and tried to force the Smithsonian to lend her artwork for her office.
72. The Obama Department of Homeland Security seized Silicon Valley investor and TechCrunch blogger Michael Arrington’s new yacht—imported from Canada—because Arrington refused to sign a government document that contained a price error made by the DHS itself.
73. The Obama EPA conducted illegal medical experiments at UCLA and USC, in which children as young as 10 had diesel exhaust sprayed directly into their noses; the parental consent forms omitted the health risks, and the EPA deleted all documentation from its Website.
74. Obama Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Kathleen Sebelius called health industry executives, community organizations and church groups and asked that they contribute to nonprofits working to enroll uninsured Americans and increase awareness of the law; such fundraising is absolutely illegal.
75. Obama tried to outlaw family owned farms by illegally prohibiting children under the age of 18 from working in farm-related activities.
76. The Obama Department of Justice and FBI claimed that two private jets were to be used for counterterrorism, but they were actually used primarily for Eric Holder and Robert Mueller's business and personal travel.
77. The Obama Department of the Interior Department illegally encouraged environmental groups to sue the agency over specific issues; the department would then settle, thus providing such groups with funds.
78. The Obama IRS illegally seized assets from small-business owners who made multiple bank deposits slightly under $10,000; no laws were broken, no federal prosecutors were involved, and no forfeitures were authorized by judges, but small-business owners were required to go to court and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees.
79. The Obama National Transportation and Safety Board used falsified data to shut down curbside bus lines—carriers that don’t use traditional bus stations.
80. The Obama IRS illegally refused tax-exempt status to political groups, based on name or ideology.
81. The Obama IRS illegally leaked confidential information on conservative groups to ProPublica, a nonprofit news organization.
82. The Obama IRS illegally demanded that a Tea Party group provide lists of material that its members read.
83. After KMOV Channel 4 St. Louis anchor Larry Conners interviewed Obama and questioned him about his travel expenses, the IRS cancelled Conners’s payment plan and put a lien on his house; Connors was fired from KMOV after he wrote a Facebook post about the IRS.
84. The Obama Department of Justice illegally and secretly obtained months of telephone records of AP reporters and editors.
85. The Obama Environmental Protection Agency illegally waived fees for environmental groups seeking information from the agency, while the press and watchdog groups were required to pay the fees.
86. In the spring of 2010, Anne Hendershott—a sociology professor at King’s College in New York City—wrote several articles critical of Obama, George Soros, and the “fake Catholic groups who were supporting Obamacare”; two months after her last piece, Hendershott was audited in person by two IRS agents who accused her of being paid to write hit pieces.
87. The Obama IRS illegally seized 60 million medical records from 10 million private citizens; no search warrant was issued, no subpoena authorized the seizure, none of the citizens were under any kind of criminal or civil investigation, and the IRS gave no explanation.
88. The Obama IRS illegally demanded that a pro-life group report the content of their prayers.
89. Obama Attorney General Eric Holder illegally obtained a search warrant for Fox News reporter James Rosen’s e-mails, telling Google to not inform Rosen that his e-mails were being monitored.
90. Obama Attorney General Eric Holder stated in his congressional testimony that he had never once been involved in investigating a member of the press, despite the fact that he illegally obtained a search warrant for Fox News reporter James Rosen’s e-mails [Ed note: item #89].
91. The Obama IRS illegally targeted pro-Israel organizations at the request of Palestinian activists.
92. The Obama IRS audited conservative groups seeking tax-exempt status but did not audit liberal groups seeking tax-exempt status [Ed note: item #80]..
93. The Obama EPA pushed vehicle shutdown equipment designed to reduce diesel emissions, but the devices did not function as designed; in Washington DC, the four-level warning system failed, causing an ambulance came to a stop, which resulted in the death of the 34-year-old patient.
94. The Obama IRS illegally spent $4.1 million on a single conference that included luxury accommodations and gifts for all in attendance.
95. Agencies in the Obama Administration created secret email addresses to conduct government business, concealing the e-mails by turning down Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests or illegally demanding up to $1 million for access.
96. Cincinnati IRS staffer Elizabeth Hofacre testified to Congress that IRS lawyer Carter Hull—based in Washington DC—directed the targeting of conservative groups and slowed the process of granting tax-exempt status; the Obama administration claimed that the targeting was the work of one local “rogue” office.
97. The Obama EPA illegally leaked the personal data of farmers to Earth Justice, the Natural Resources Defense Council, and the Pew Charitable Trust; this information was illegally collected from other federal agencies.
98. The Obama EPA gave an ethics award to Richard Windsor, a nonexistent person whose name was the alias that EPA Administrator Lisa P. Jackson used for the private e-mail account she created to avoid federal record-keeping laws.
99. While under investigation and on leave, IRS Director of the Exempt Organizations Unit Lois Lerner was allowed access to IRS computers, which she continued to use.
100. The Obama Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) collected and stored consumer data on credit cards and mortgages through disclosure rules, a consumer complaint database, and enforcement actions; this collection violated privacy laws and put consumers at risk of data breaches.
NEXT: The Illegal and/or Unconstitutional Actions of President Barack Obama, Part 3
Post a Comment