Saturday, September 9, 2023

Still Standing

Not too long ago.

Hi everyone! Most of you know that I'm primarily posting at Substack now, but I wanted to make sure that all my readers are in the loop. 

And, you don't have to subscribe anymore. All posts are free for anyone to read with subscriptions and donations being voluntary.

I wrote about how Substack links are throttled on Twitter, so I want to see if it's the same with blogspot links. To that end, I'm sharing my most recent series of posts regarding my long-ago military service, but the bonus reason is to make sure you all know where I am. 

I'm working on Part Five right now. And I'm still planning to branch out, so ...

Hit the Tip Jar!

(... if you want to.)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks I don't think I got all 4 parts.

Bathroom Renovations Brisbane said...

Amazing post! If you're looking for a bathroom renovator around Brisbane, book us a quote now! Discover the Best Bathroom Renovations in Brisbane with EMM