Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Top Baldilocks Traffic Magnets for 2016

Please contribute to this blog. Eyes Left!

Here are my top traffic attractors from last year. Three Instalanches. I excluded blegging posts and the elegy for Jeniffer Dawa Ochieng--mother of my Kenyan siblings.
As I was composing this post, I decided to look back again to see if I had a favorite post--one that I liked the best but is not on the list above. And it's this one:

Donald Trump and Our Current Level of Deception.

My thinking has only slightly changed since it was first posted; the fundamentals remain. Some of you know that I voted for him and will think "does she still think he's a plant?" Answer: I haven't yet ruled it out. Too soon.

Have I managed to annoy everyone? Well, it won't be the first time.

Every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning Da Tech Guy Blog Latest Blog post: Lie Architecture.

This is my JOB. It pays for: A Roof Over My Head, the writing of My Next Book(s), and Utilities--especially Internet and COFFEE! Yes, coffee is a utility.






No comments: