Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The Fundraiser Continues

There have been no new donations in over a week.

Today is the goal date of my fundraiser and the halfway point has not been reached. So, the goal date gets moved further: December 31st.

There are three things which I absolutely must get this month.

My passport for my Kenya Trip: $110
My Kenya Visa: $50
My immunizations: Unknown
My Storage bill: $300

FUNDRAISER UPDATE: The goal is $1500 in sales and donations by December 31. As of today at 8:30 AM PT, there have been 11 donations totaling $454.00 and one sale totaling $10.99, for a grand total of $464.99. Thank you!


Please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: Kenya Trip, A Roof Over My Head, my Storage Facility, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!


No comments: