Friday, March 30, 2018

On the Corner

Street musicians collaborate. Cite.
One of my longtime subscribers had to cancel for financial reasons. (God love you, M and S!) Want to take their place? I get small and medium donations (thank you) that keep me eating and in coffee -- a couple of donors are particularly generous -- but I still need larger donations, especially for two things -- electricity and rent. Total: $622.

I've been trying to make this my job and readers have indicated that they want me to keep on pushing, so that's what I'll do.

The other day, I told a friend that blogging for money was like playing the guitar on the corner with a tin cup in front. Just keeping it real.

I suppose that some of my detractors would call this buck-dancing. I can live with it.

Every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning DaTechGuyBlog. Latest posts: Trashed World and Justice Stevens Keeps It Real.

When you hit the Tip Jar, it helps pays for: A Roof Over My Head, Food, Gasoline, Car Insurance, the writing of My Next Book(s), and Utilities--especially Internet and COFFEE! Yes, coffee is a utility.





No comments: