Tuesday, December 31, 2019

My December 2019 Post Digest for Da Tech Guy Blog

It's the usual monthly digest. However, since it is the last day of the decade, more is on the way.

They Can't Hide Stuff Anymore
That Such Men Lived
It's Almost Showtime
Northam Can Order the VA Guard Around
My Vox Problem
Pelosi Plays Her Role
Sweet Sound
Why I Stayed in California

If you have to pick one to read, please pick the last one.

Every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning DaTechGuyBlog

Follow me on Facebook, TwitterMeWe, Patreon and Social Quodverum

When you hit the Tip Jar, it helps pays for: A Roof Over My Head, Food, Gasoline, Car Insurance, the writing of My Next Book(s), and Utilities--especially Internet and COFFEE! Yes, coffee is a utility.


New Donation Method: Cash App.
$jbaldilocks





Become a Patron!

No comments: