Tuesday, November 3, 2015

My Other Writing Gigs

In addition to being back to blogging here, I'm also back at Da Tech Guy--Peter Ingemi's blog.

My October 31 column: Masses Moved

And today's column: Prophecy Stinks

As usual, I will post a monthly digest after the end of the month.

As, I will be posting at Faith.Family.Freedom, Joseph C. Phillips' blog. Joe is recovering from back surgery at the moment so I'm sure he'd like to return and see an upswing in his traffic.

And I want to thank Pete and Joe publicly for hold my places for me and for kicking me in the butt to get back to writing. True friends, they are.


Please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: A Roof Over My Head, my Storage Facility, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!



No comments: