Friday, February 9, 2018

Considering a Job

I'm thinking of driving for Lyft. I have pretty clean driving record. Had an accident six years ago which was not my fault. I do have a car, but even though it's in good shape, it's too old for Lyft, so I'll have to rent from them. They have a good deal: $200 upfront, and after they check my record, I should be good to go.

I don't have the $200 and I also need about $800 for rent, electric, Internet, etc. I'll earn part of that transcribing and finishing another project. I've received about $100 $200 in the last few days.

What do you think of this idea? Driving stories should make for fun blogging.

Every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning DaTechGuyBlog. Latest post: Who Runs Things? (Site still down.)

When you hit the Tip Jar, it helps pays for: A Roof Over My Head, Food, Gasoline, Car Insurance, the writing of My Next Book(s), and Utilities--especially Internet and COFFEE! Yes, coffee is a utility.



No comments: