Thursday, March 22, 2018

Necessity

Except for my twice weekly posts at Da Tech Guy, I'm going to have to take a break and earn some money so I can get my electric bill and rent up to date. (The most dire need is the electric bill amount: $300.)

Both my landlord and LADWP have been very understanding, but I'm still about two months behind on both. I've had many donations which have allowed me to pay small amounts on my bills and kept me in coffee (thank you to all of you!!), but I'm tired of sweating. I have to do what I have to do.

I should be back here by April 2.

Every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning DaTechGuyBlog. Latest posts: The School of David Hogg and Musings on Ridicule.

When you hit the Tip Jar, it helps pays for: A Roof Over My Head, Food, Gasoline, Car Insurance, the writing of My Next Book(s), and Utilities--especially Internet and COFFEE! Yes, coffee is a utility.



No comments: