Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Did I Not Tell You So?

I did. But anyone who half-way paid attention in their high school American History class could see this coming.
A top Tennessee Republican lawmaker believes the time has come for the National Guard to round up any Syrian refugees who have recently settled in the state and to stop any additional Syrian refugees from entering Tennessee.

"We need to activate the Tennessee National Guard and stop them from coming in to the state by whatever means we can," said House GOP Caucus Chairman Glen Casada, R-Franklin, referencing refugees.
It's what he's been counting on, folks. His puppeteers, as well. Not saying that it's wrong to do; saying that it's what they wanted...by this means or any means necessary.

FUNDRAISING UPDATE: As of today at 3:48 PM PT, there have been no sales and no donations.

Please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: Kenya Trip, A Roof Over My Head, my Storage Facility, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!


1 comment:

Rockport Conservative said...

I remember as a child when the Japanese were rounded up and sent to "camps." Not a good thing to remember.
Ruth H