Friday, November 6, 2015

Radical Damage

So I get up this morning and there’s this:

Uh oh: Carson campaign admits West Point acceptance story is false


Which is quickly refuted by this:

Leftist media target a conservative who is not a white male? Yeah, well ho hum and yawn.

And then we get a gazillion comments from a gazillion conservatives--like this one at Instapundit:
Isn't it interesting that we have never seen Obama's college transcripts or his writings from college. There are people that think Bill Ayers wrote Obama's books based upon the writing style. You never see Obama's prior writing style because it wouldn't match the books. Nary an inquiry or look under the covers to see if there is any validity. Where were all these investigative reporters in 2007 and 2008?

People, people. Don’t you realize that there are no transcripts or writings? Barack Obama is a Leftist construct from start to finish. He was given all of his credentials by the Organized Left.

This is a mind-blowing conclusion, so radical that I think that some—even those who have never been fans of Barack Obama--cannot even consider it.

I just returned from New York, where I attended my 30th Columbia University reunion. I celebrated with my esteemed classmates. Everyone except Barack Obama. As usual- he wasn’t there. Not even a video greeting. Not a personalized letter to his classmates. Nothing. But worse, no one at our 30th reunion ever met him. The President of the United States is the ghost of Columbia University.
(…)I am a graduate of Columbia University, Class of 1983. That’s the same class Barack Obama claims to have graduated from. We shared the same exact major- Political Science. We were both Pre Law. It was a small class- about 700 students. The Political Science department was even smaller and closer-knit (maybe 150 students). I thought I knew, or met at least once, (or certainly saw in classes) every fellow Poly Sci classmate in my four years at Columbia. 

But not Obama. No one ever met him. Even worse, no one even remembers seeing that unique memorable face. Think about this for a minute. Our classmate is President of the United States. Shouldn’t someone remember him? Or at least claim to remember him 
(…) 
So I asked every classmate I met at our 30th reunion, many of them Political Science majors, if they ever met, or saw, or heard of Obama. The answer was a resounding NO from every one of them. I asked if they found this strange, or worried how this was possible? They all answered YES. I asked if they thought it was possible to be a Political Science major and never meet a fellow major in our small classes? They all gave me a very strange look and answered NO. So I asked, “How could this be possible? Can you explain this?” No one had an answer.
(Emphasis mine.) This is from Wayne Allyn Root.

Think this through: the only reason that the above could be true would because Barack Obama never attended Columbia and, therefore, never earned a degree and has no transcripts. That Columbia acknowledges him as one of its alumni, implicates an incredible…okay, I’ll say that dirty word…

Conspiracy.

The Organized Left gave Barack Obama that and all of the other necessary credentials to become president.

Now, if the Organized Left can perpetrate that level of fraud, it can do anything—or at least it will try. Planting a notion that a GOP front-runner has lied? Small potatoes. And, even though the truth came out in less than 24 hours, the damage is done. And that is all that really matters to the OL. 

Damage.


Please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: A Roof Over My Head, my Storage Facility, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!


No comments: