Saturday, November 7, 2015

Read this Stuff (11/7/2015)

I recently was contacted by an old blog friend, Neoneocon, and she sent me a couple of links from her blog that are timely and prophetic; neither blog post is recent.

First, 2010: Not Listening to Cassandra.

Now it’s too late to stop Obama from being elected, of course. But when I look back, I realize that it was always too late once Obama threw his hat into the ring (unless you go back decades, before the Gramscian march of leftism through the schools and the press). Maybe it’s just human nature, but whatever it was that Obama appealed to in supporters (gullibility? naive hope?) was too powerful and too widespread to be stopped, especially without the support of the MSM. 
I have never before had the experience of watching a debacle unfold, reading and writing about it day by slow day, and feeling unable to stop it despite so much effort. But that’s the way it’s been for about a year and a half now. 
Then, 2014: Believing the Worst.
ISIS has done the world one favor, and one favor only.
(...)
That favor is to make more people believe that evil exists.
*****
Remember what I said here?
[T]o black liberals, even politics always involves some imagined sale of black persons. They are unable to view white persons outside of the master/patron/domination paradigm and cannot envision any relationship between black persons and white persons outside of that perspective. Somebody has to be on top. And, in light of our past and our indoctrinated and unacknowledged feelings of inferiority, most black liberals believe it will be you, my white friends. [This mindset applies to all professional Leftists, regardless of race--especially the wannabe Super Heroes.]
 And here?
The pride/shame dynamic (...) is used rein in members of a tribe who step outside of pre-defined tribal boundaries.
Bill Maher proves it.
Real Americans have always loved Ben[Carson] ever since his face was on the box of rice.
*****
Man. I used to be really good at the sustained rant.

*****
This kind of thing almost makes me wish I still watched Fox News. But I shut it off a few years back after seeing O'Reilly put a microphone under Jesse Jackson one too many times.

*****
And, Breaking News Alert! God is correct.

(Thanks to Da Tech Guy and Instapundit)


P.S. Blogspot's font issues are really getting on my nerves.


Please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: Kenya Trip, A Roof Over My Head, my Storage Facility, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!


No comments: