Tuesday, December 1, 2015

My Da Tech Guy Columns in November 2015

Prophecy Stinks

The Art of Communication

Still Telling You So

Possible Purpose of Allowing Paris to Happen

Since Governors Can’t Stop Resettlement, Here’s What’ll Happen

How I'm Feeling

A Dose of Old-School Education

What Professional Black Leftists are Hiding


And one from October:

Masses Moved

And one published today:

The Prophet Thomas

Read my Da Tech Guy Blog columns every Tuesday and Saturday

FUNDRAISER UPDATE: The goal is $1500 in sales and donations by December 15. As of today at 12:00 PM PT, there have been six donations totaling $260.00 and one sale totaling $10.99, for a grand total of $270.99. Thank you!

Please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: Kenya Trip, A Roof Over My Head, my Storage Facility, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!





No comments: