Saturday, December 5, 2015

Read This Stuff (12/5/15)

Hovering in Love Around the Above

Where is our Henry the V, America?

More Mass Shootings During the Obama Administration than Under the Four Previous Administrations Combined...and the Obama Administration isn't over yet.



Woman with a fake name passes visa "vetting" process, then shoots up a group of Americans.

Some dude with and Arabic-Persian name sends me and others a Tweet listing "Christian" terrorists. I don't think that he actually read the link, but I haven't ruled out the possibility that he's joking.
Some Good News

And, finally:
(Thanks to Darleen Click at Protein Wisdom)

FUNDRAISER UPDATE: The goal is $1500 in sales and donations by December 15. As of today at 10:30 AM PT, there have been nine donations totaling $365.00 and one sale totaling $10.99, for a grand total of $370.99. Thank you!

Please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: Kenya Trip, A Roof Over My Head, my Storage Facility, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!


No comments: