Saturday, March 31, 2018

Trying Not to Covet


Should I create a Go Fund Me page for my bills?
I'm trying really hard not to be envious of Andrew McCabe. That guy had a lot of money before the Go Fund Me campaign was started. Certainly there are hidden-actor Big Donors who approve of his actions at the FBI. And that's what people do; they support the efforts of the publically like-minded with their dollars. I have a few of those.

I've had 3 donors in the last few days for about $100. I'm not trying to get rich. I just want to get up-to-date on my rent and my electric bill. And write. And write some more. And go one more month without worrying about the place where I do this.

Every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning DaTechGuyBlog. Latest post: Crooked Love.

When you hit the Tip Jar, it helps pays for: A Roof Over My Head, Food, Gasoline, Car Insurance, the writing of My Next Book(s), and Utilities--especially Internet and COFFEE! Yes, coffee is a utility.




No comments: