Friday, June 8, 2018

June's Bills (Pinned until Goal Reached; Scroll down for recent posts)

UPDATED: Thank you for keeping the hounds at bay!

UPDATED:
6/11/2018 at 9:00 AM PT -- $1300.  200 to go.

ORIGINAL: I'm a slow learner, too, in some areas.

As I've said before, I try not to get jealous of those who have their efforts -- have the thing that they love doing -- fully funded seemingly at the snap of a finger and have their cups running over to boot. Thousands and, sometimes, millions of dollars.

Psalm 37.

For me, this month is the same as every month: good, loyal readers and donors -- and falling short.

Usually when I do this, I ask for the minimum to keep me housed and to keep services from being discontinued. But I'm going to do something different this time: I'm going to ask for it all. So here it is.

Needed:

Rent: $238 (June)
Electric Bill: $150 (June)
Car Insurance: $80 (June)
Food and Coffee: $150 (for the rest of this month)
Phone Service (which I don't have): we'll see.

Minimum: $1,500. That's what I need. Thanks.

Every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning DaTechGuyBlog. Latest post: Starbucks Handles its Business … Poorly.

When you hit the Tip Jar, it helps pays for: A Roof Over My Head, Food, Gasoline, Car Insurance, the writing of My Next Book(s), and Utilities--especially Internet and COFFEE! Yes, coffee is a utility.





No comments: