Monday, November 9, 2015

Blue Monday

I probably won't post anything until later on this evening or tomorrow morning, as I have somewhere to be in the early evening.

I noticed that I posted a lot on Saturday; any more, it's the only day that's slow enough to gather one's thoughts--at least that's so for me. I must be getting old.

Conversely, Mondays are a cavalcade of stupid news-wise. Especially this.

I wrote a story about smart college football players; it was set twenty-plus years ago. These days, it's implausible fiction.

UPDATE: Favorite post of mine from this weekend: Freedom's Implications.


Please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: Kenya Trip, A Roof Over My Head, my Storage Facility, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!


No comments: