Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Read this Stuff (11/10/15)

What's in the Water in Missouri?

Man Assaulted by Skanks in Store

Bet Yale and Mizzou Classrooms Don't Look Like This. But they will.


Politico Admits to Fabricating Hit Piece on Carson

So, when NBA legend and practicing Muslim Kareem Abdul-Jabbar asserted that a Ben Carson presidency would be bad for black Americans, I opined that
..and got this response.
Hey, pal. Thanks for making my point for me.

Fake Starbucks Nontroversy

Missile Over Califonia

Please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: Kenya Trip, A Roof Over My Head, my Storage Facility, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!


1 comment:

Marla Hughes said...

Those skanks.............. Likely thought the guy would go for what they were offering, which would distract him so others could rob him.