Friday, December 4, 2015

Tin Foil-age and More

The day before the Paris terror attack, President Obama asserted that ISIS was contained.
"What is true, from the start our goal has been first to contain and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq and in Syria. They'll come in. They'll leave. But you don't see this systemic march by ISIL across the terrain. What we have not yet been able to do is to completely decapitate their command and control structures. We've made some progress in trying to reduce the flow of foreign fighters."
Then, the day before the San Bernardino terror attack, the president said that America was safe from an ISIS-style attack.
ISIL will not pose an existential threat to us. They are a dangerous organization like al Qaeda was [sic], but we have hardened our defenses. The American people should feel confident that, you know, we are going to be able to defend ourselves and make sure that, you know, we have a good holiday and go about our lives.
Is ISIS playing some parallel of the drinking game?

A worse scenario is that the president is signalling the go-ahead to certain forces which are embedded in Western countries. (I've had people tell me that they were "disappointed in me" for voicing the suspicion that President Obama is a Muslim and is allied with entities intent on the islamization of the West. To any who would attempt to shame me again, I point you here.)

I have an even more radical suggestion, however: God is countering the kingdom of lies. He certainly allows for bad things to happen--especially when nations turn away from Him, after previously pledging their allegiance. Some may find that statement callous, but my lying eyes and ears are receiving data and those data display a pattern of behavior--on many fronts.

Of course, it could be all of the above.

FUNDRAISER UPDATE: The goal is $1500 in sales and donations by December 15. As of today at 10:00 AM PT, there have been nine donations totaling $365.00 and one sale totaling $10.99, for a grand total of $370.99. Thank you!

Please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: Kenya Trip, A Roof Over My Head, my Storage Facility, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!


No comments: