Monday, January 25, 2016

Unwise

This is a very interesting op-ed by Laura Ingraham. She admonishes the National Review, which, last week, officially came out against the GOP presidential candidacy of Donald Trump.

However, I think that many, many conservatives are making a huge mistake: conflating political ideology with a person-persona who mouths those ideologies but who has not lived them and/or incorporated them in his professional life.

Only religious ideologies are and should be embodied in individuals. Think Jesus the Christ or Mohammed.

Ingraham, no dummy by a long shot, implicitly does this also--perhaps knowingly--and I think I know why: because it won't matter when voting time comes around. She just wants the conservative side to win--what's left of that side.

But is winning everything? See: 114th Congress and its actions since being seated.

I believe that there is, in actuality, only one side left. All else is theater.

Don't forget: every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning DaTechGuyBlog. Saturday's post: For Sale: You.

Thank you, all, for helping me meet the goal of my Fundraiser. I still continue to create my job. You helped me do that and I hope you continue.


Please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: Kenya Trip, A Roof Over My Head, my Storage Facility, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!



No comments: