Thursday, April 21, 2016

Rough Day...Again

So Curt Schilling makes a joke about men in the ladies' room months ago and gets fired from ESPN because of it. ESPN's choice, but really?

Donald Trump is all for men in ladies' rooms and still has a chance to be the GOP nominee for president. "Our" choice, but really?

And Prince Rogers Nelson is dead at 57.

Meanwhile, I still have a book to finish and need to keep the lights and gas on to do it more comfortably, so please help where you will and wallet lead you.

Don't forget: every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning DaTechGuyBlog. Latest post: Hot Sauce and Bones.


This is my JOB. It pays for: A Roof Over My Head, the writing of My Next Book(s), and Utilities--especially Internet and COFFEE! Yes, coffee is a utility.

Below: New Non-Paypal Donation System!


No comments: