Saturday, December 23, 2017

Christmas Dinner Wish List

It will be a working Christmas: transcription and editing.

Here's what I'd like to prepare/acquire for a modest Christmas dinner for today and tomorrow..
  • Northern beans with ham-bone
  • Green salad: romaine lettuce, scallions, bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, marinated
    A salad of mine would look similar to this.
    But I make all my ingredients fork-sized.
    artichoke hearts, garbanzos, cranberries
  • Olive oil
  • Balsamic vinegar
  • Bread (already have)
  • Butter
  • Double-chocolate cake
  • Coffee (already have)
  • Red wine
Would you like to contribute?

Every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning DaTechGuyBlog. Latest post: How My Dad Stopped Me From Becoming One of Those Women

When you hit the Tip Jar, it helps pays for: A Roof Over My Head, Food, Gasoline, Car Insurance, the writing of My Next Book(s), and Utilities--especially Internet and COFFEE! Yes, coffee is a utility. 





No comments: