Friday, December 14, 2018

Their Father

Part of a series. Start here.

Before I get started, I need to remind you of something I said last year:
We Christians are familiar—some only passingly familiar--with Jesus’ assertion that the Devil is the Father of Lies. That is, he is the progenitor of everything that is false. Let’s stipulate that and go further: he is the architect [and builder] of Lies. God is building His kingdom, and so the Adversary is building his.

This adversary does deal in simple falsehoods, but those aren’t his most lethal weapons. He is an imitator of his enemy, God, and therefore, his deceptions are high, wide, deep, broad, complex—and, long-term.

These types of deceptions are four-dimensional at the very least; they are his weapons of mass destruction.
I received little to no feedback on this observation. But I know with every fiber of my being that it's true. In today's news alone there are dozens of examples of the complex lies and corruption woven into the institutions of this country -- of this world.

Thousands of text messages sent by fired FBI agent Peter Strzok and former FBI attorney Lisa Page were erased


Ace speculates on a link between Fusion GPS, the Weekly Standard, and George Soros

VA Whistleblower Visited by FBI Sent to Psych Ward

And let's not forget about that other whistblower.

I don't know how anyone can not see this -- unless there's something else at work here: the unseen spiritual forces of our Adversary. His servants -- his worker bees build edifice after edifice and few are able to see those structures for what they are. Or those who can see feel helpless.

That's what I was feeling when trying to keep up on current events and, therefore, why I've had trouble even being interested in it.


PREVIOUSLY IN THE SERIES:

Shift in Focus


NEXT:

That Time When the Enemy Showed His Face

Every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning DaTechGuyBlog. Latest post: Freedom From Religion.


When you hit the Tip Jar, it helps pays for: A Roof Over My Head, Food, Gasoline, Car Insurance, the writing of My Next Book(s), and Utilities--especially Internet and COFFEE! Yes, coffee is a utility.




No comments: