Monday, January 7, 2019

Not Yet Silenced (See Updates at bottom)

All my bills are paid except one: electric. It's a few months behind and I've been keeping it on for a while by giving them something each month when I have it. With your help, I'd like to get it down to zero. $500 will do the trick. And, as I always do when I bleg, I'll stop you when I reach the target amount.

Meanwhile, go and read my post at DaTechGuyBlog from Saturday, Silenced and Broke. It's getting some attention and it's apropos.

UPDATE: 

As of 1:40 PM PT: $135. Thank you, Jon, Phil and Tom!

UPDATE:

As of 2:45 PM PT on 1/8/19: $180. Thank you, James, Laura, Helen, and Kevin!

Every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning DaTechGuyBlog

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Gab and MeWe.


When you hit the Tip Jar, it helps pays for: A Roof Over My Head, Food, Gasoline, Car Insurance, the writing of My Next Book(s), and Utilities--especially Internet and COFFEE! Yes, coffee is a utility.



No comments: