Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Advice About Online Natural Cure Advice

Just a reminder. There have been no new donations since the weekend. See end of this post.

Here's something many don't know about me: I am a big fan of natural cures. It's recent development--last five years--and it was born of my aversion to prescription medications and of the desire to save money. (Admittedly, I  appear to have inherited good health from my parents, and, therefore, have this luxury.)

When I lived in homeless housing, I was one of the few persons who took no prescribed medications. (That has changed; my doctor prescribed Vitamin D, of which dark-skinned persons are often deficient.) Most residents took BP meds at minimum. I was one of the even fewer who didn't self-medicate.

I've had good results from natural cures for the most part: lavender oil for insect bite relief and apple
cider vinegar for blood pressure regulation, pain relief and weight loss. And, though none of my blood relatives has diabetes, my doctor said that my bloodwork indicated than I am as far away from being diabetic as one can get! DNA plus ACV, I bet.

But here's one you need to watch out for: eating garlic on an empty stomach. Oh, it helps all the things listed which are applicable to me, but it also does this one thing.

It makes it feel as though an xenomorph is about to burst forth from my small intestine.

Eat something first. Preferably, breakfast.

FUNDRAISING UPDATE: The goal is $1500 in sales and donations by November 30. As of today at 11:45 AM PT, there have been three donations of $135.00 and one sale for $10.99, totaling to $145.99. Thank you!

Please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: Kenya Trip, A Roof Over My Head, my Storage Facility, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!


No comments: