Monday, May 28, 2018

Memorial: No More Forgetting

 
1 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come. 
2 He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness.
-- Isaiah 57:1-2 (KJV)

For a long time, I pushed you out of my mind and I thought I had pushed you out of my heart. But I have thought of you every day since I found out that you were gone. Since then, some days are better than others.

Because now I remember ...

But every time sorrow threatens to drown me -- and despair tries to enter in -- I also remember where you are now. And I remember that God showed it to me.

I saw you crowned with His Glory and His Word resting on your shoulders!

And I am comforted. I won't forget again.

I love you, Bobby. And I’ll see you when I get there.